Here is our new routine.
Antibiotic for the new ear infection - twice a day.
Anti-fungal cream for yeast infection on bum- every diaper
Breathing treatment for wheezing - three times a day
Not to mention she is eating like crazy! She loves some carrots, applesauce and bananas. We are trying peas this coming week. She can't wait... Oh, the simple things in life.
I had an impromptu photo session with her yesterday. I couldn't help but take pics of that little bum bum.
Enjoy!

2 comments:
SO glad Izzy is feeling better. YAY!
I haven't been checking since the christening but I sure can tell a change in Izzy's precious face. She sure looks like a mixture of you and Jeff but from the pics, she looks a little more like her daddy to me. I am so sorry she has been sick. It is hard enough to get to work without having to worry about the sickness. I know you are glad the grandmamas were able to come play and hold. It is truly the best job I have ever had. We had Logan to spend the night on Friday and Bray will come next Saturday for the night. Maybe oneday when all of them are a little bigger, we can get them together. Logan has already played in the canal at Ocean Lakes. History repeats itself. Take care. hugs to all of you, Cheryl
Post a Comment