In July, Pop and Pop and Gigi made it home from Durham with a new set of working lungs. Although Izzy's Pop Pop had a few set-backs (and still have a few as of today), he is stronger than he has been in a LONG TIME! No oxygen to tote around!
I don't know if Isabel was more excited about them coming home or about getting to spend the day in their pool. Probably a tie. Although, one thing was clear. She did not like me in the pool with her. She only wanted her cousins, Aunt Angie and Gigi to play with her. I could barely sit on the steps, but if I ventured further in - Queen Cleopatra would whine and point out of the pool. I knew that moms were supposed to be uncool by teenage years - but by 1 year and a half??
Oh and the best thing you'll see is Isabel talking to her best friend- her reflection! And, she now talks on the phone all the time... babbles, but very serious babbling.
We had an excellent week welcoming Izzy's grandparents home and having a fun stay-cation with the family. We even ventured to the Discover Place where John Gray and Reading met an interesting friend at the Pirate exhibit.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment