Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Help!

Okay guys, I need your help. When Isabel was born early, it ruined our nursery schedule by a few weeks. She can't start full time until June. I need to get back to work and unfortunately can't work a flex schedule until June. So, I need a nanny for the next few weeks. Since I have to be in the office for full time hours, I would need someone all day, 5 days a week (hince the no-no on the flex option).

So... if you know of anyone that is out of school for the summer and wants some cash for the next few weeks, send them my way.

We have tried other nurseries, but there aren't any that have open spots - so that's not good.

Also, anyone you recommend would be great, but we'll definitely have to interview them. I mean, I'm in a bind but I won't leave this precious girl with just anybody! : )

Thanks everyone. Any advice would be appreciated.

1 comment:

cheryl.billinger said...

Have you tried Craig's List. That has worked well for Megan in Charlotte. Just a thought. I have 2 friends that have daughters in your area. If you need their numbers, I could call their moms. One does not work and the other one works from home, but they may know of someone. Let me know.