For those of you young whipper snappers that haven't had the pleasure of gaining 30 - 40 lbs. with a bouncing baby... you aren't familiar with what happens after you have the baby in your arms.
You still have the 30 - 40 lbs. on your stomach.
Oh, and it isn't cute fat either. It isn't round and hard like before. Its squishy and disgusting.
So, I have officially bitten the bullet and joined Weight Watchers. I have lost 5 lbs. and am aiming to lose another 15, but I'd settle for 10. So send good vibes this way! Isabel deserves to have pictures with her mother that don't require a wide-angle lens. She needs the cute double chin, not me!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh but I KNOW. I am WITH you on this one sister. Good luck with WW!
Post a Comment