So, I can't figure out how to flip this one - BUT here is Isabel talking and singing (obviously will be a soprano). And, yes, she looks like a little redneck, but she likes to run around naked like her mom. You can hear her Meme talking in the background on this one.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
omg I'm peeing in my pants right now...
My neck hurts from watching Isabel rock the high notes on her opera post, but I think the rattle one beats that. It's like watching the "don't hit yourself Mr. President" sketch on SNL. She's diggin the new toy but can't quite figure out why it keeps bopping her on the forehead. I love your narration in the background. I think you might have my favorite accent eva. Subtle but decidedly Southern.
Just how it should be :-)
Post a Comment