Isabel woke up with a fever and Jeff took her to the doctor. In the interim, we found out that the boarders wouldn't take the dogs because their shots were overdue. No vet will take them for shots, but we could always just go and sit in the waiting room - just in case... Isabel comes home from the doctor with another ear infection - but with medicine! Then, my GREAT friend Megan offers to come over to the house and feed the dogs. (Nevermind that Jeff forgot to turn off the alarm, and poor Megan has to deal with a screaming alarm on her first visit.
Meme also enjoyed taking care of Isabel in the mornings, when mama was a little tired from staying up all night with a sick baby!
Gracie and Riley were great helps. They entertained Isabel and wore her out. Because of them, Isabel is now addicted to the board game Clue. Or at least, she liked to help look at her mom's cards.
In the early mornings, I could always count on meeting up with Amy for bottle patrol. We were usually hanging out in the den by 6am. Its nice to have someone to hang out with that early. I'll definitely miss it. Oh, and Isabel fell in love with her Uncle Trent too. I think its because Jeff wasn't there and he has a big smile like me and Jeff. (Isabel was acclimated to large teeth at a young age, being that her mother had them in her face from the start.)
Can I also offer a side note? When a gorgeous little girl is dressed up in a bathing suit and adorable hat - can you just please stop what your doing and oooh/aahhh! I am expecting people to go on and on about how beautiful Isabel is. I just think it's weird if you don't.I'll spend the rest of the post just putting up adorable pictures. That is what you want to see anyway. Note my new blonde hair and weight watchers body... okay, well, I'm getting there. Isabel is the perfect accessory, don't you think?

3 comments:
Thanks for the update and pictures Emily. I am so glad you and Isabel could stay all week at the beach, it wouldn't have been the same without you. Isabel is soooo adorable!!
Love,
Meme
Funny you should should mention her outfits, I LOVE her bathing suits and I thought that before I you said something!! People are crazy if they don't say how cute she is!
Emily,
So precious but the one sleeping is just the bomb! We are coming to Greenville on Friday until Sunday and wondered if you were going to be in town. Let me know. I would love to meet Isabel before she goes to school. hugs, Cheryl
Post a Comment