I forgot to catch you up on Isabel after her surgery. She did great! They literally had her back in the operating room for five minutes. By the time Jeff and I finished a cup of coffee, she was back with us. She has been sleeping like an angel ever since. Even her nursery keepers have noticed a difference.
Since Isabel is a healthy happy baby, Jeff and I took the opportunity to go on a a parents-only weekend in Edisto, SC. Isabel stayed with her Gigi and Pop pop while we were celebrating my Godbrother Charlie's birthday.
Well, from what I can tell, she had a ball. She went to the pumpkin patch with her cousins. John Gray and Ready both picked her out a couple of "baby" pumpkins that are now displayed on our front porch.
She also started running around the house in a walker. Okay, so she only is going backwards - but heck, she is moving! I am not ready for her to start crawling quite yet, but that is due to me laziness in not wanting to keep my house clean...
AND she has started spitting like a llama too. Now when she is done with eating, she'll spit at you. She'll also copy you when you do it. As a matter of fact, her Aunt Angie taught her to spit after saying "You do it." Its a perfect party trick.
Here are some pictures of their weekend.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment